Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April Arrivals

Look at what I have waiting for me at Neiman Marcus. The limited-edition Tom Ford Eye & Cheek Compact ($95). Tom Ford’s limited-edition eye and cheek color palette for summer imbues a sultry, effortless summer look with a refreshing twist of color. Eyes are enveloped in a blend of soft pearl and satin finish neutrals and a bold accent of cobalt. Cheeks are illuminated with light rose and peach coral shades for a warm and sexy glow. It's packaged in a retro-chic, ivory- and gold-colored Tom Ford case. Reminds me of Estée Lauder, I have to admit.

I also purchased Solar Gold, a champagne Lip Shimmer. All I need to do is get off work on time so that I can zip over to Tysons Corner and pick them up.

I also have the Guerlain Summer 3014 Collections on the way from the Guerlain Boutiue in Las Vegas. Only part of it has arrived, but I've settled on the Terracotta Sun Celebration, a new, limited must-have powder; Rouge Automatique in Tonka Impériale, and the limited-edition Gloss D'Enfer in Namhema Smack. Guerlain has brought out the perfume titles again.

The fragrance is named Terracotta. I hear it smells divinely beachy. I can't wait for it to arrive at my door.

Consider this a sneak peek. I'm tired, it's past my bedtime, but I wanted to tempt you with what revved me in the last few days. You with me? There's much more about these collections to come here.

Photos courtesy of Guerlain and Chic Profile

10 comments:

Eileen said...

Ooooooooo . . . I can hardly wait to see your new beauties!

Nemo said...

Love the TF. It reminds me--at least the eye colors--of the LMDB Countess eye quad with its sultry sexiness. Beautiful.

Ellie said...

I'm really excited to hear your thoughts on the Guerlain products, the perfume especially! It sounds heavenly when looking at the notes!

Sahana Ramanand said...

oooh, so pretty! Guerlain is my new MAC

*JW* said...

Bring it on! That perfume sounds divine, and exactly what I've been craving lately. Love the looks of that Guerlain compact. I had already decided that the Tom Ford was too expensive since I already have similar colors.

virginiaisforluvrs said...

I can't wait for your review of the Tonka Imperiale lipstick (wearing the fragrance of the same name today!) and Terracotta perfume.

Jo said...

My beauty revelation this week is that I don't need the new Tom Ford palette, but I hope you enjoy yours and I look forward to your swatches.

Resham said...

Awesome goodies!! Looking fwd for the swatches.

Quirky Busy Beauty said...

Enjoy the TF! I picked my palette up on Monday and have been loving the blush and bronzer (in particular). I'm still a little afraid of the blue.

Charlestongirl said...

Quirky, use it as a liner.