Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Coming Attraction: Giorgio Armani Cosmetics Lip Maestro Intense Fusion Color

Giorgio Armani has created his first liquid lipstick, inspired by his love of luxurious fabrics. "Color like velvet. Feels like a veil. Offers total color impact."

Lip Maestro ($32) is a fourth-generation lip color that reproduces the way silk velvet moves with light in an almost fourth dimensional way. A technological breakthrough led to Lip Maestro's creation.

A new liquid lipstick base holds a unique Soft Focus finish with anti-shine properties. Instead of rejecting light, the Soft Focus finish captures it and fuses it with saturated pigments. Colors glow from within, no longer faded by surface reflections. The color impact is stronger than ever. Color in 4D!

A new texture for the lips, the Velvet Weave elastomer forms a gel network that fuses with the lips. The softest lip veil ever created, with no makeup feel, results. It has zero-density sensation, but total color vibration to intensify your color experience.

There are 12 shades of Lip Maestro. Just click on this photo to enlarge it. I see a few I'd like to try.

The 76 women in France who tested this new liquid lipstick reported these impressions.
  • A matte and luminous finish - 84%
  • Very fine and light veil on the lips - 73%
  • Soft texture - 89%
  • Not sticky - 85%
  • Velvety - 84%
  • Sufficiently covering - 92%
  • Comfortable all day - 76%
I believe we will see Lip Maestro at Giorgio Armani counters soon, as well as on the Giorgio Armani Cosmetics Web site.

Photos courtesy of Giorgio Armani Cosmetics

15 comments:

Jo said...

Hi CG,

The sales associate at the Bloomingdales Armani counter where I buy most of my Armani says these will be in at the beginning of October. I can't wait!

Thanks for posting all this Armani stuff! I'm dying to see it all!

Amy said...

Hellloooooooo Laque de Chine!

Nemo said...

I'm swooning. Too much, too much! Which ones do you want, Cg?

Charlestongirl said...

Nemo, I'm thinking Blush and Flesh, I am such a wimp.

Charlestongirl said...

Well, Amy, we know which one you want. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Jo. I heard that October date too, but the SAs are always overly optimistic.

morelikespace said...

Gio, Carnation and Code, oh my!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Kate, isn't it fun to pick out colors?

OneGreatSmile said...

oh my lord, Gio is gorgeous! Right on trend, that color is so on point for that mysterious stained look. WOW.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi OneGreatSmile,

Looks like we have a fave developing!

Evelyn said...

I totally agree with OneGreatSmile! Gio is definitely calling my name. :)

Tatiana said...

Definitely want to try these. Sounds like Gio is going to sell out fast! Interesting to see what Hollywood and Laque de Chine also look like in person.

Emilie at Cogitation Project said...

Can't wait to try Blush, Liberta and Flesh. I can't seem to get into the strong lip bandwagon.

Charlestongirl said...

Gio it seems to be!

Charlestongirl said...

Emilie, I think your tastes may be more like mine. I'm not a strong lip color kind of gal.