Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FBR Cosmetics Lip Gloss in French Bloom

Rozz J. has been feeding my habit for FBR Cosmetics Lip Gloss! This model has to be wearing French Bloom Lip Gloss ($10.50), which Rozz sent me to try. It looks as pretty on my lips as it does on this model.

Rozz J. is an Atlanta-based celebrity makeup artist. She founded FBR Cosmetics after assembling a network of professionals to formulate special blends of products that would feel good and look good. She started with lip gloss, everyone's instant pick-me-up.

Make your lips glisten with FBR's luminous line of lip glosses. Apply an almost-not-there shade for a natural look or a deeper, warmer shade for a more romantic come-hither look.

Every day is a good day for lip gloss. FBR has 18 fabulous shades available. I wanted to update you by showing you French Bloom. Online and in the tube, it appears to be a gorgeous plum shade - right in my "love" zone. On my lips? Sheer, transparent, rosy plum.

Here's a swatch photo that was taken in sunlight. The luscious color of French Bloom on my arm is only slightly darker on my lips. It's my kind of color. I've been wearing it without lipstick underneath - it feels good and lasts as long as any lip gloss for me. The clematis blooms are pretty nice too.

The gloss is lightweight on my lips, but offers high-wattage shine. It feels incredibly moisturizing, and it has no fragrance (a huge plus to me). It has a nice doe-foot applicator too. It couldn't be more perfect. Once you try one of Rozz's lip glosses, you are going to want more.

Stroll through FBR's Web site and see what catches your fancy. I'll bet you'll find something that will light up your day. If you want to keep up with the company and the growth that's sure to follow, check out @fbrcosmetics on Twitter and FBR's Facebook page. You'll find out about all the special offers.

Model's photo courtesy of FBR Cosmetics; swatch photo by Best Things in Beauty

No comments: