Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I want to take this early opportunity to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving with family and/or friends, gathering at some point around a table to share a meal.

I'm thankful for you! I feel like I have an extended family: my blog readers. The Internet has given us an opportunity to cross paths in ways most of us wouldn't have imagined 20 years ago. Now, I can chat with readers like Eileen, Val, Bonnie, and Clarisse (to name just four of you) - so many miles away - and I get an occasional opportunity to meet you at local events. It's fun to share our worlds and our love of beauty in all its forms.

So, thank you for being a big part of my world and for allowing me to be a small part of yours.

Wishing you a great day tomorrow and a fun weekend,

Charlestongirl

Photo courtesy of leawo.com

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful holiday, filled with fun, laughter and shopping of course :)

Charlestongirl said...

You too, Anna! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. And I have to get to a post office too. :) Going to be a busy Friday and Saturday!

Liliana said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful holiday.

Charlestongirl said...

You too, Liliana! I hope your day is special - and the weekend fun.

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful blog readers. Thank you!

jbrobeck said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful at how welcoming the beauty blogging community has been to me!

Charlestongirl said...

Hope your holiday is great, JBrobeck!

There's always room for talent! You go, gal! It's a world full of nice people. We are lucky to have found them! :)

Eileen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, to you and all your lovely readers. And a very special wish for peace and joy to your mom. May her heart be filled with your love and her body be nurtured by your care.

Oh! And let's not forget all our furry friends, God love 'em. What would we do without their comfort, loyalty, and unconditional love.

Happy Turkey Day!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Eileen, hugs to the Huskies too! My Charlie is napping next to me, eager to just hit the bed and get his Greenies.

Thanks for the Mom wishes! Her biggest issue for the weekend? Having a substitute caregiver - LOL. Change is tough.

Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Shopping, should you slip out for a little retail therapy.

Ashley & Amber said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :)

Charlestongirl said...

To you too Ashley & Amber!

Clarisse said...

Before the day slips by, I just pop in to wish a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you, your family (special thoughts for your mum to whom I send my warmest wishes)and to all of you: the American community of T.B.T.in B. readers!
Enjoy all a Happy Day and a wonderful following holiday!
Will be in touch very soon, Charlestongirl!
Hugs to little Charlie and Savannah too:-)))

Charlestongirl said...

Thank you, Clarisse! We appreciate those greetings from France very much. :)

Charlie and Savannah thank you for the hugs - and I'm headed to Mom's house now. Gloomy outside, but it will be warm at cozy at Mom's, particularly after I break out the (French, of course) Champagne.

Clarisse said...

Then, if there is champagne (I do love champagne too!): " A votre santé à tous et à toutes et à cette belle soirée!!" Cheers xxxxx

Charlestongirl said...

Thank you! I think I drank most of the bottle myself - yum! Good thing my Perricone friend came in time to save me from drinking the whole bottle. :)