Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Conair Solves the Cord Problem!

Cords, cords, and more cords. That's a good description of my guest bathroom counter, where I style my hair. There are cords for the hair dryer, multiple curling irons, my "blow-dry brush," and even my cell phone recharger. Somehow, they all get tangled with use, and when it gets really bad, I have to spend 10 minutes unwinding them.

I was intrigued when I learned that Conair makes a professional-grade hair dryer with a retractable cord. Just like my Miele vacuum cleaner, you push a button, and the cord retracts - with the Conair Cord-Keeper right into the handle. I would love to have a tidier bathroom!

The Infiniti Cord-Keeper by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Styler (average price $34.99) offers all the features you need for professional hair styling at home. The tourmaline ceramic ionic technology helps smooth the cuticle layer, creating silky, shiny hair. Infrared energy protects the hair's natural luster, and ionic technology reduces static electricity and leaves hair silkier, shinier, and more manageable.

This dryer has a high torque direct current motor that delivers maximum drying power to speed up styling. I don't know about you, but I'm always in a hurry when I'm blow drying my hair. It can't happen fast enough.

Here are some other features that make the Cord-Keeper worth a look if you are in the market for a state-of-the-art hair dryer at a reasonable price.
  • 1875 watts
  • Cool shot
  • Three heat/two speed settings
  • Removable filter (yes!)
  • Concentrator
  • Diffuser included
  • Limited three-year warranty
  • Weight: 2.75 lbs - not too heavy
Check out the videos at this link if you are interested in learning more. I think this one's pretty cool!

Where can you find a Cord-Keeper? Lots of places, including Amazon, CVS, Drugstore.com, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Sears, and Ulta, although each store may not carry this handy dryer.

Photos courtesy of ehow.com and Conair

No comments: