Monday, August 3, 2009

BURN - Wonderful Lotions, Soaps, and Candles

BURN (yes, an awfully strange name for a line of heavenly scented products) makes some of the nicest hand and body lotions, hand and body soaps, and candles you will ever "smell" or use. A few of my favorites are on sale at Beautyhabit, meaning, I fear, that they are about to be replaced by newer products (sometimes change isn't all that good). Right now, though, you can purchase Kaffir Lime Basil body cream, hand lotion, and other BURN Liquid scented products for a deep discount. Not only that, a $100 or more BURN purchase at Beautyhabit now will earn you a complimentary full-sized Pink Pepper Candle, a $60 value.

I keep two of BURN's hand lotions on my desk at work, and I have frequent visitors who come for nothing more than a squirt of hand lotion. The two I have at work are Kaffir Lime Basil and Blood Orange Neroli, which I purchased at Art with Flowers in the Tysons Galleria in Virginia. The hand soap is a luxurious addition to any kitchen sink or any bathroom.

The BURN candles ($55-60) are fabulous - not only for their scent, but also for how long they last. Among my favorites are the two fragrances listed above, Lemon Honeysuckle Vine, Tunisian Orange Blossom, and Tiare Coconut Milk. Just read Beautyhabit's "transporting" description of the Lemon Honeysuckle Vine Candle..."Truly a classic fragrance that reminds us of the English countryside in the first rush of summer, with wild honeysuckle growing roadside, ivy trailing up the aged walls, and the first fruit from lemon trees kept through the winter in estate greenhouses." I'm there!

Hurry on over to Beautyhabit for those discounts on BURN Liquid products. You won't regret it. I'm headed over now to take advantage of the deep discounts. Use code BHBELLA at checkout for a free small Tocca candle (available until August 14) with a purchase of $65 or more.

Photo courtesy of Beautyhabit.

No comments: