Monday, July 6, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Online Beauty Stores

We all have favorite online sites we visit for fragrances, cosmetics, skin and hair care, and other beauty products. Sephora and the manufacturer sites, such as Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, and Clinique, may top everyone's list for the free samples and efficient service. Today, I would like to share with you some of my other favorites - sites worth visiting for the variety of product offerings, fair prices, and goodies with purchase.

I should own stock in Beautyhabit. A "Modern Lux Apothecary," Beautyhabit offers fragrances, bath and body, candles and other home fragrances, skin care, hair products, and more. They always have monthly specials and often gifts with purchase, and their service is tops. They introduced me to Clementine, a fragrance with notes of flowering orange blossoms, honeysuckle, and night-blooming jasmine. Clementine seems to be a celebrity favorite. Beautyhabit's brand list is long, literally offering something for everyone.

LuckyScent is another site for fragrance lovers. They specialize in hard-to-find fragrances. They have always been my go-to site for Kai, a lovely "boutique" fragrance of gardenia and other white flowers.

Hello Gorgeous! is a great site for hair care products, but they have other offerings as well. I usually get my Philip B fixes there. Try the botanical White Truffle Nourishing Hair Conditioning Cream for incredible results. They offer samples, too, but sometimes you have to search on samples to find them before finishing your purchase. Make sure to look. They don't offer free shipping ($4.95 fixed), but their discounts make up for the shipping costs. Deliveries are fast.

SkinWest offers a wide variety of skin care discounts, and I'm a frequent visitor. They have great promotional gifts, such as the current travel skin care set from SkinMedica. They are a great site for Kinerase discounts, and shipping is free.

Last but not least, Amazon has some incredible prices on beauty products. I have been purchasing my Prevage MD there at less than half the retail price! Some of their affiliates offer free shipping, so my Prevage MD comes without shipping or tax. A steal!

If any of these are new to you, check them out and have fun!

Photo of Clementine, a roll-on fragrance, courtesy of Beautyhabit.

1 comment:

Georgiagirl said...

Awesome - great new sources for me - and I am ALWAYS looking for online sources! Thanks for your posts - truly enjoy them! Georgiagirl